1 Oz Australian Kangaroo 2021 Platinum Coin
- Contains: 1 troy ounce of 999.5 pure platinum
- Producer: The Perth Mint
- Country: Australia
- Series: Australian Kangaroo
- Legal tender: 100 AUD
- Condition: Uncirculated
- Year of production: 2021
- Diameter: 32.60 mm
- Thickness: 2.45 mm
- Product packaging: Single coin capsule
- Insurance: Mandatory
The 1 oz Australian Kangaroo 2021 Platinum Coin contains one troy ounce of 999.5 platinum. The coins are produced by the Perth Mint, Australia.
The Perth Mint is established in 1899. It is the official bullion mint in Australia, owned by the Government.
The coin's obverse features Queen Elizabeth II, the engraved name "ELIZABETH II", the country of issue “AUSTRALIA” and the coin denomination value of “100 DOLLARS”. On the reverse of each coin you may see an image of a unique kangaroo, the words “AUSTRALIAN KANGAROO”, the year “2021”, the weight “1 oz” and the purity “9995 PLATINUM”. The combination of both, Queen Elizabeth II and the kangaroo, gives the coin a special meaning combining an extensive representation of Britain’s history with Australia along with a local national symbol.
The Kangaroo itself has a very special meaning. It is an animal native only to Australia and it’s a symbol of progress due to the fact that this animal cannot move backward.
- - We ship orders the very same day the payment is cleared;
- - Fully Insured – all the shipments are fully insured by Vienna Insurance Group;
- - Privacy – all the packages will have no external markings of what is inside;
- - Tracking – we will provide you with a courier’s tracking number in order for you to monitor its delivery.
EuropaBullion.com is proud to offer extremely competitive prices for the 1 oz Australian Kangaroo 2021 Platinum coin. You may compare our prices easily as they are published live online. The account setting couldn’t be easier. We deliver fast and secure. Leave all the hassle to us!