1 Oz Vienna 2021 Philharmonic Platinum Coin
- Contains: 1 troy ounce of 999.5 pure platinum
- Producer: Austrian Mint
- Country: Austria
- Series: Vienna Philharmonic
- Legal tender: 100 EUR
- Condition: Uncirculated
- Year of production: 2021
- Diameter: 37.00 mm
- Thickness: 1 mm
- Product packaging: Single coin capsule
- Insurance: Mandatory
The Vienna Philharmonic Platinum coin is one of the most beautiful coins in Europe. It symbolizes the unique European classical music’s history.
The Vienna Philharmonic Platinum coin saw a huge spike in demand during and after the 2008 financial crisis. Many believe that precious metals are the hedge against the devaluating fiat currencies. Investors know that if they need to sell, these coins will command higher prices and there will be plenty of demand.
The Vienna Philharmonic Platimum coin was designed by the Austrian Mint’s head engraver, Thomas Pesendorfer.
The coin's obverse features the Great Organ of the Musikverein, also known as the Golden Concert Hall in Vienna, Austria; the engraved name of the state "REPUBLIK ÖSTERREICH"; the coin denomination value of “100 Euro”, fully backed by the Austrian government; the coin mintage year “2021” and the purity “1 unze platin 999.5”.
On the reverse of each coin, you may see eight orchestral instruments – four violins, cello, bassoon, harp, and Viennese horn.
- - We ship orders the very same day the payment is cleared;
- - Fully Insured – all the shipments are fully insured by Vienna Insurance Group;
- - Privacy – all the packages will have no external markings of what is inside;
- - Tracking – we will provide you with a carrier’s tracking number in order for you to monitor its delivery.
EuropaBullion.com is proud to offer extremely competitive prices for the 1 oz Vienna Philharmonic 2021 Platinum coin. You may compare our prices easily as they are published live online. The account setting couldn’t be easier. We deliver fast and secure. Leave all the hassle to us!