5 Oz 2020 Libertad Second Hand Silver Coin coming soon
- Contains: 5 oz of 999.0 pure silver
- Producer: Casa de Moneda de Mexico
- Country: Mexico
- Condition: Second Hand
- Year of production: 2020
- Weight: 155.517 g
- Diameter: 65.00 mm
- Product packaging: Plastic Bag
- Insurance: Mandatory
The Mexican Mint Casa de Moneda introduced the 1 oz Libertad Silver coin in 1982. Since 1996 2 and 5 oz coins are included in the series.
The design of the coin celebrates the continuing freedom of the nation. Mintage is limited to just 8900 pieces worldwide.
The coin's obverse features the Coat of Arms placed at the center, surrounded by ten retired emblems used before; the engraved words "ESTADOS UNIDOS MEXICANOS". The Golden Eagle is included in all varieties of arms. The eagle is the national bird of Mexico.
On the reverse of each coin, you may see the Winged Victoria; the volcanoes Popocatepetl and Iztaccihuarl; the words "5 ONZAS PLATA PURA 2020 LEY .999" and "Mo" - the Mexican mint's mark.
- - We ship orders the very same day the payment is cleared;
- - Fully Insured – all the shipments are fully insured by Vienna Insurance Group;
- - Privacy – all the packages will have no external markings of what is inside;
- - Tracking – we will provide you with a carrier’s tracking number in order for you to monitor its delivery.
EuropaBullion.com is proud to offer you an exciting addition to your collection: the 5 OZ 2020 LIBERTAD SILVER COIN. You may compare our prices easily as they are published live online. The account setting couldn’t be easier. We deliver fast and secure. Leave all the hassle to us!