1 Oz 2020 Tortoise Silver Coin
- Contains: 1 troy ounce of 999.0 pure silver
- Country: Cook Islands
- Series: Modern Commemorative
- Legal tender: 5 NZD
- Condition: Uncirculated
- Year of production: 2020
- Diameter: 30 mm
- Insurance: Mandatory
During ancient Greek times, the turtle was used as a monetary symbol. First made in the south part of Greece, the coins are considered very valuable and are priced highly.
Unlike the turtle which lives in water and has flippers, the tortoise is an exclusive land animal with elephant-like hind legs and cannot swim.
The coin's obverse features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the engraved name "ELIZABETH II", the country of issue “COOK ISLANDS”, the year “2020” and the coin denomination value of “5 DOLLARS”.
On the reverse of each coin, you may see an impressive Tortoise in 3D, with a beautiful relief and very realistic details.
- - We ship orders the very same day the payment is cleared;
- - Fully Insured – all the shipments are fully insured by Vienna Insurance Group;
- - Privacy – all the packages will have no external markings of what is inside;
- - Tracking – we will provide you with a courier’s tracking number in order for you to monitor its delivery.
EuropaBullion.com is proud to offer extremely competitive prices for the 1 Oz 2020 Tortoise Ultra High Relief Antique Finish Silver Coin. You may compare our prices easily as they are published live online. The account setting couldn’t be easier. We deliver fast and secure. Leave all the hassle to us!