1 Kg Colored Ox with Gold Mint Mark
- Contains: 1000 grams of 999.9 pure silver
- Producer: Perth Mint
- Country: Australia
- Legal tender: 30 AUD
- Mintage: 388 pcs worldwide
- Condition: Uncirculated
- Series: Lunar
- Year of production: 2021
- Diameter: 100.9 mm
- Product packaging: Single coin capsule
- Insurance: Mandatory
The prestigious collectible 1 kilo 2021 Australian Ox with Gold Privy Mark Silver Coin contains 1000 grams of 999.9 pure silver. The coin features a one-gram gold privy insert and is with limited mintage - 388 pcs worldwide.
The Ox is one of the twelve animals representing the lunar zodiac.
The effigy of Queen Elizabeth II is on the obverse side of the coin, Jody Clark's design; the weight “1 KILO”, the purity “9999”, and the face value “30 DOLLARS”.
The coin’s reverse features an ox and a calf under a cherry tree; the inscription “OX"; the year of issue "2021” and the mint’s mark “P”; the Chinese word for "ox" in pure gold.
- - We ship orders the very same day the payment is cleared;
- - Fully Insured – all the shipments are fully insured by Vienna Insurance Group;
- - Privacy – all the packages will have no external markings of what is inside;
- - Tracking – we will provide you with a carrier’s tracking number in order for you to monitor its delivery.
EuropaBullion.com is proud to offer extremely competitive prices for the 1 Kg 2021 Australian Ox with Gold Privy Mark Silver Coin. You may compare our prices easily as they are published live online. The account setting couldn’t be easier. We deliver fast and secure. Leave all the hassle to us!