2 Oz 2021 Alexander The Great – Gordian Knot Silver Coin
- Contains: 2 troy ounces of .999 pure silver
- Country: Cameroon
- Legal tender: 2000 XAF
- Condition: Uncirculated
- Year of production: 2021
- Mintage: 500 pcs worldwide
- Diameter: 45.00 mm
- Gross weight: 62.26 grams
- Fine weight: 62.200000 grams
- Product packaging: Case
- Insurance: Mandatory
The 2 Oz Alexander the Great – Gordian Knot 2021 Silver Coin is dedicated to the legend of Alexander the Great who managed to solve the problem of the Gordian knot. The coin comes in a case, along with the Certificate of Authenticity. The mintage is limited to only 500 pcs worldwide.
The coin has beautiful minted details in ultra-high relief, an antique finish quality with selective gilding.
The coin's obverse portrays Alexander the Great and the inscriptions: "Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II"; the issuing country “REPUBLIQUE DU CAMEROUN”, the face value “2000 FRANCS CFA” and the year of production “2021”.
The reverse of each coin depicts an image of a snake, a rope, and a gilded sword, used by Alexander to cut the knot.
- - We ship orders the very same day the payment is cleared;
- - Fully Insured – all the shipments are fully insured by Vienna Insurance Group;
- - Privacy – all the packages will have no external markings of what is inside;
- - Tracking – we will provide you with a carrier’s tracking number in order for you to monitor its delivery.
EuropaBullion.com is proud to offer extremely competitive prices for the 2 Oz Alexander the Great – Gordian Knot 2021 Silver Coin. You may compare our prices easily as they are published live online. The account setting couldn’t be easier. We deliver fast and secure. Leave all the hassle to us!