5 oz 2021 Maple Leaf Silver Coin with gold plating coming soon
- Contains: 5 troy ounces of 999.9 pure silver
- Producer: Royal Canadian Mint
- Country: Canada
- Series: Maple Leaves in Motion
- Legal tender: 50 CAD
- Mintage: 1500 pcs worldwide
- Condition: Uncirculated
- Year of production: 2021
- Diameter: 65 mm
- Product packaging: Box
- Insurance: Mandatory
EuropaBullion.com is happy to present you the dual plating 5 oz Maple Leaf Silver Coin! This is the first coin to feature dual plating (yellow and rose gold) on a large multi-faced design! The coin is a way to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Canada’s national emblem, the maple tree.
The 5 oz Maple Leaf Silver Coin comes with a certificate that includes special color elements and the anniversary logo.
The coin futures just one leaf, but its many engraved facets from peaks and valleys that play with the light. The rim on both sides of your coin is plated with yellow gold. But there's selective plating on the obverse too — the effigy is elegantly plated with rose gold to complement the reverse design.
- - We ship orders the very same day the payment is cleared;
- - Fully Insured – all the shipments are fully insured by Vienna Insurance Group;
- - Privacy – all the packages will have no external markings of what is inside;
- - Tracking – we will provide you with a carrier’s tracking number in order for you to monitor its delivery.
EuropaBullion.com is proud to offer extremely competitive prices for the 5 oz 2021 Maple Leaf Silver Coin with gold plating. You may compare our prices easily as they are published live online. The account setting couldn’t be easier. We deliver fast and secure. Leave all the hassle to us!