1 Oz Brontosaurus Silver Coin
- Contains: 1 troy ounce of 999.0 fine silver
- Producer: New Zealand Mint
- Country: Niue
- Series: Dinosaurs
- Legal tender: 2 NZD
- Condition: Uncirculated
- Year of production: 2021
- Diameter: 40 mm
- Edition: 2000 pcs worldwide
- Product packaging: Box
- Insurance: Mandatory
The 1 Oz Brontosaurus Silver Coin features the latest release from The New Zealand Mint’s Dinosaur collection. Brontosaurus was a large, long-necked animal. The largest species weighed up to 15 tons and measured up to 22 meters long from head to tail.
The coin's obverse features the Ian Rank Broadley effigy of Queen Elizabeth II, the issuing country “NIUE”, the face value “TWO DOLLARS”, and the year of production “2021”.
On the reverse side you may see an image of Brontosaurus, the weight “1 oz”, the purity “999 Fine Silver”.
- - We ship orders the very same day the payment is cleared;
- - Fully Insured – all the shipments are fully insured by Vienna Insurance Group;
- - Privacy – all the packages will have no external markings of what is inside;
- - Tracking – we will provide you with a courier’s tracking number in order for you to monitor its delivery.
EuropaBullion.com is proud to offer extremely competitive prices for the 1 Oz Brontosaurus Silver Coin. You may compare our prices easily as they are published live online. The account setting couldn’t be easier. We deliver fast and secure. Leave all the hassle to us!