Roger Federer 2020 Silver Coin coming soon
- Contains: 16.7 grams of silver
- Fineness: 835/1000
- Producer: Swiss Mint
- Country: Switzerland
- Legal tender: 20 CHF
- Fine weight: 16.7000 grams
- Condition: Uncirculated
- Year of production: 2020
- Diameter: 33 mm
- Edition: 55000 pcs worldwide
- Product packaging: Original mint packaging
- Insurance: Mandatory
The Roger Federer silver coin is dedicated to the famous tennis player.
Born on 08.04.1981, Roger Federer left school at 16 in order to pursue a tennis career. He won over 100 singles and all of the four Grand Slam titles.
The coin's obverse depicts Roger Federer holding a tennis racket; the inscribed words “ROGER FEDERER”.
On the reverse of each coin, you may see the country of issue “CONFOEDERATIO HELVETICA” (Swiss), the year of production “2020”, and the face value “20 FR.
On the edge, the words “DOMINUS PROVIDEBIT” are engraved.
- - We ship orders the very same day the payment is cleared;
- - Fully Insured – all the shipments are fully insured by Vienna Insurance Group;
- - Privacy – all the packages will have no external markings of what is inside;
- - Tracking – we will provide you with a carrier’s tracking number in order for you to monitor its delivery.
EuropaBullion.com is proud to offer extremely competitive prices for the Roger Federer 2020 Silver Coin. You may compare our prices easily as they are published live online. The account setting couldn’t be easier. We deliver fast and secure. Leave all the hassle to us!