WWII – 75 Years Of Peace Silver Coin
- Contains: 28.28 grams of .925/1000 fine silver
- Producer: The Royal Mint
- Country: Great Britain
- Legal tender: 5 GBP
- Condition: Uncirculated
- Year of production: 2020
- Diameter: 38.61 mm
- Edition: 2575 pcs worldwide
- Product packaging: Box
- Insurance: Mandatory
The Coin is dedicated to the End of the Second World War. It contains 28.28 grams of .925 fine silver. The mintage is limited to 2575 pcs worldwide.
The coin's obverse depicts a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II and the inscriptions “ELIZABETH II”, “D.G. REG.FID.DEF”, and the face value “5 POUNDS”.
The reverse side features the inscriptions “W PEACE R”, “THE END OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR”, the years “1945” and “2020”.
- - We ship orders the very same day the payment is cleared;
- - Fully Insured – all the shipments are fully insured by Vienna Insurance Group;
- - Privacy – all the packages will have no external markings of what is inside;
- - Tracking – we will provide you with a courier’s tracking number in order for you to monitor its delivery.
EuropaBullion.com is proud to offer extremely competitive prices for the WWII – 75 Years Of Peace Silver Coin. You may compare our prices easily as they are published live online. The account setting couldn’t be easier. We deliver fast and secure. Leave all the hassle to us!