1 Oz 160 Years Bank Of Russia Silver Coin
- Contains: 1 troy ounce of 925/1000 pure silver
- Country: Russia
- Producer: Bank of Russia
- Legal tender: 3 RUB
- Version: Motif 2
- Condition: Uncirculated
- Year of production: 2020
- Diameter: 39.00 mm
- Gross Weight: 33.94 grams
- Limited Mintage: 5000 pcs worldwide
- Insurance: Mandatory
The coin is dedicated to the 160 years existence of the Bank of Russia. It contains 1 oz .925 pure silver.
On the coin’s obverse, you may see the inscriptions “160 ЛЕТ БАНКУ РОССИИ“ (160 Years Bank of Russia).
The reverse of each coin depicts the Coat of Arms of the Russian Federation; the face value “ТРИ РУБЛЯ“ (3 Rubles), “БАНК РОССИ“ (Bank of Russia); the year of issue “2020”, and the metal “Ag 925”.
- - We ship orders the very same day the payment is cleared;
- - Fully Insured – all the shipments are fully insured by Vienna Insurance Group;
- - Privacy – all the packages will have no external markings of what is inside;
- - Tracking – we will provide you with a carrier’s tracking number in order for you to monitor its delivery.
EuropaBullion.com is proud to offer extremely competitive prices for the 1 Oz 160 Years Bank Of Russia Silver Coin. You may compare our prices easily as they are published live online. The account setting couldn’t be easier. We deliver fast and secure. Leave all the hassle to us!