5 Oz Kangaroo High Relief Silver Coin
- Contains: 5 troy ounces of 999.9 pure silver
- Producer: The Perth Mint
- Country: Australia
- Series: Australian Kangaroo
- Legal tender: 8 AUD
- Edition: 500 pcs worldwide
- Condition: Uncirculated
- Year of production: 2020
- Diameter: 50.60 mm
- Product packaging: Display Box
- Insurance: Mandatory
The coin is dedicated to the Kangaroo – the symbol of Australia. It contains 5 oz of 999.9 fine silver. The mintage is limited to only 500 pcs worldwide.
The Kangaroo has a very special meaning – it is the only animal that cannot move backward and it is a symbol of progress.
The coin's obverse features Queen Elizabeth II, the engraved name "ELIZABETH II", the year of issue “2020”, the country of issue “AUSTRALIA”, the face value “8 DOLLARS”.
On the reverse of each coin you may see an image of two kangaroos; the inscriptions “AUSTRALIAN KANGAROO”, the year of issue “2020”, the weight “5oz”, the purity “9999 SILVER”.
- - We ship orders the very same day the payment is cleared;
- - Fully Insured – all the shipments are fully insured by Vienna Insurance Group;
- - Privacy – all the packages will have no external markings of what is inside;
- - Tracking – we will provide you with a courier’s tracking number in order for you to monitor its delivery.
EuropaBullion.com is proud to offer extremely competitive prices for the 5 Oz Kangaroo High Relief Silver Coin. You may compare our prices easily as they are published live online. The account setting couldn’t be easier. We deliver fast and secure. Leave all the hassle to us!