1 oz Zuytdrop 2020 Triangular Silver Coin
- Contains: 1 troy ounce of 999.0 pure silver
- Producer: Royal Australian Mint
- Country: Australia
- Series: Australian Treasure Shipwrecks
- Legal tender: 1 AUD
- Condition: Uncirculated
- Year of production: 2020
- Diameter: 33.90 mm
- Mintage: 20000 pcs worldwide
- Insurance: Mandatory
Part of the Australian Treasure Shipwreck series, the 1 Oz Zuytdrop 2020 Triangular Silver Coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine silver. The series is dedicated to the four famous shipwrecks: Zeewijk, Batavia, Vergulde Draeck, and Zuytdorp.
The coin's obverse features the portrait of Queen Elizabeth II, some of the historical scenes of the Zuytdrop; the face value “ONE DOLLAR”; the engraved name "ELIZABETH II", the country of issue “AUSTRALIA” and the year of production “2020”.
On the reverse of each coin, you may see an image of Zuytdrop; inscriptions "ZUYTDROP", the weight "1 oz", the purity ".999 AG", and the year "1712".
- - We ship orders the very same day the payment is cleared;
- - Fully Insured – all the shipments are fully insured by Vienna Insurance Group;
- - Privacy – all the packages will have no external markings of what is inside;
- - Tracking – we will provide you with a courier’s tracking number in order for you to monitor its delivery.
EuropaBullion.com is proud to offer extremely competitive prices for the 1 oz Zuytdrop 2020 Triangular Silver Coin. You may compare our prices easily as they are published live online. The account setting couldn’t be easier. We deliver fast and secure. Leave all the hassle to us!