5 Oz Wedge-Tailed Eagle 2021 Silver Coin coming soon
- Contains: 5 troy ounces of 999.9 fine silver
- Producer: Perth Mint
- Country: Australia
- Legal tender: 8 AUD
- Condition: Uncirculated
- Year of production: 2021
- Diameter: 50.9 mm
- Edition: 1000 pcs worldwide
- Product packaging: Present Box
- Insurance: Mandatory
This exceptionally detailed, enhanced reverse proof 5 oz Australian Wedge-Tailed Eagle 2021 Silver Coin contains 5 oz of 999.9 fine silver. Found throughout mainland Australia, Southern Papua New Guinea, and Tasmania, the bird has an impressive wingspan of up to 2.7 meters. The mintage of the coin is limited to 1000 pcs worldwide.
The coin's obverse depicts a swooping wedge-tailed eagle with a snake in its talons; the inscription “AUSTRALIAN WEDGE-TAILED EAGLE”, the year of production “2021”, the weight “5 oz”, the purity “9999 SILVER”.
The reverse side features the Queen ELIZABETH II, the country of issue “AUSTRALIA”, and the face value “8 DOLLAR”.
- - We ship orders the very same day the payment is cleared;
- - Fully Insured – all the shipments are fully insured by Vienna Insurance Group;
- - Privacy – all the packages will have no external markings of what is inside;
- - Tracking – we will provide you with a courier’s tracking number in order for you to monitor its delivery.
EuropaBullion.com is proud to offer extremely competitive prices for the 5 Oz Australian Wedge-Tailed Eagle 2021 Silver Coin. You may compare our prices easily as they are published live online. The account setting couldn’t be easier. We deliver fast and secure. Leave all the hassle to us!