2 Oz The Year Of The Ox 2021 Gilded Silver Coin
- Contains: 2 oz of 999.0 pure silver
- Gilded Ox in 24-carat gold
- Country: Laos
- Producer: Bank of the Lao
- Legal tender: 2000 KIP
- Condition: Uncirculated
- Year of production: 2021
- Limited mintage: 2888 pcs worldwide
- Diameter: 55 mm
- Product packaging: Box
- Insurance: Mandatory
The coin contains 2 oz of .999 fine silver. It has also gilded elements on it. Dedicated to the Year of the Ox, the coin comes in a limited mintage – only 2888 pcs worldwide.
On the obverse side you may see the national emblem of Laos; the inscriptions: “BANK OF THE LAO PDR”, the weight “2 oz”, the face value “2000 KIP” and the purity “Ag 999”.
On the coin’s reverse, you may see a ring by real jade, in the center of which there is a gilded ox. There are gilded inscriptions: “THE YEAR OF THE OX” in English and Chinese; the year of issue “2021”, and eight other silver oxen.
- - We ship orders the very same day the payment is cleared;
- - Fully Insured – all the shipments are fully insured by Vienna Insurance Group;
- - Privacy – all the packages will have no external markings of what is inside;
- - Tracking – we will provide you with a carrier’s tracking number in order for you to monitor its delivery.
EuropaBullion.com is proud to offer extremely competitive prices for the 2 Oz The Year Of The Ox 2021 Gilded Silver Coin. You may compare our prices easily as they are published live online. The account setting couldn’t be easier. We deliver fast and secure. Leave all the hassle to us!