Lunar Baby Ox 2021 Silver Coin
- Contains: 15.55 g of 999.9 fine silver
- Country: Tuvalu
- Producer: Perth Mint
- Legal tender: 0.50 TVD
- Condition: Uncirculated
- Year of production: 2021
- Diameter: 32.60 mm
- Edition: 7500 pcs worldwide
- Product packaging: Box
- Insurance: Mandatory
The coin is dedicated to the Chinese Lunar year of the Ox. It contains 15.55 grams of 999.9 fine silver. The mintage is limited to only 7500 pcs worldwide.
On the obverse side there is an effigy of Queen Elizabeth II, the inscriptions: “QUEEN ELIZABETH II”, the country of issue “TUVALU”, the face value “50 CENTS”, the weight “1/2 oz”, the purity “9999 Ag”, and the year of issue “2021”.
You may see a colored little calf on the reverse of the coin and the inscription “YEAR OF THE OX”.
- - We ship orders the very same day the payment is cleared;
- - Fully Insured – all the shipments are fully insured by Vienna Insurance Group;
- - Privacy – all the packages will have no external markings of what is inside;
- - Tracking – we will provide you with a courier’s tracking number in order for you to monitor its delivery.
EuropaBullion.com is proud to offer extremely competitive prices for the Lunar Baby Ox 2021 Silver Coin. You may compare our prices easily as they are published live online. The account setting couldn’t be easier. We deliver fast and secure. Leave all the hassle to us!