Purple Saxifrage 2021 Silver Coin
- Contains: 7.95 g of 999.9 fine silver
- Country: Canada
- Producer: Royal Canadian Mint
- Legal tender: 3 CAD
- Condition: Uncirculated
- Year of production: 2021
- Diameter: 27 mm
- Edition: 4000 pcs worldwide
- Gross weight: 7.96 g
- Fine weight: 7.95 g
- Product packaging: Box
- Insurance: Mandatory
Dedicated to the Purple Saxifrage flower, the coin contains 7.95 g of 999.9 fine silver. The mintage is limited to only 4000 pcs worldwide. The coin comes in a box, along with the Certificate of Authenticity.
The coin’s obverse futures an effigy of Queen Elizabeth II, the inscriptions: “ELIZABETH II”, the country of issue “CANADA”, the year “2021”, “D.G.REGINA”, and the face value “3 DOLLARS”.
On the reverse side, you may see a beautiful image of Purple Saxifrage.
- - We ship orders the very same day the payment is cleared;
- - Fully Insured – all the shipments are fully insured by Vienna Insurance Group;
- - Privacy – all the packages will have no external markings of what is inside;
- - Tracking – we will provide you with a courier’s tracking number in order for you to monitor its delivery.
EuropaBullion.com is proud to offer extremely competitive prices for the Purple Saxifrage 2021 Silver Coin. You may compare our prices easily as they are published live online. The account setting couldn’t be easier. We deliver fast and secure. Leave all the hassle to us!