1 Oz Easter Edition Vienna Philharmonic 2022 Silver Coin
- Contains: 1 troy ounce of .999 fine silver
- Producer: Coin Austria
- Country: Austria
- Legal tender: 1.5 EUR
- Condition: Uncirculated
- Year of production: 2022
- Diameter: 37mm
- Packaging: Blister
- Insurance: Mandatory
Dedicated to the Easter Holidays, the coin contains 1 troy ounce of .999 fine silver.
The coin comes in a colorful blister.
The coin's obverse features the Great Organ of the Musikverein, also known as the Golden Concert Hall in Vienna, Austria; the engraved words: issuing country "REPUBLIK ÖSTERREICH"; the face value "1.50 Euro", the year of mintage "2022".
On the reverse of each coin, you may see eight orchestral instruments – four violins, cello, bassoon, harp, and Viennese horn.
- - We ship orders the very same day the payment is cleared;
- - Fully Insured – all the shipments are fully insured by Vienna Insurance Group;
- - Privacy – all the packages will have no external markings of what is inside;
- - Tracking – we will provide you with a carrier’s tracking number in order for you to monitor its delivery.
EuropaBullion.com is proud to offer extremely competitive prices for the 1 Oz Easter Edition Vienna Philharmonic 2022 Silver Coin. You may compare our prices easily as they are published live online. The account setting couldn’t be easier. We deliver fast and secure. Leave all the hassle to us!