1 Oz Vienna Philharmonic 2023 Platinum Coin
- Contains: 1 troy ounce of 999.5 pure platinum
- Producer: Austrian Mint
- Country: Austria
- Series: Vienna Philharmonic
- Legal tender: 100 EUR
- Condition: Uncirculated
- Year of production: 2023
- Diameter: 37.00 mm
- Thickness: 1.5 mm
- Product packaging: Single coin capsule;
- Insurance: Mandatory
The Vienna Philharmonic Platinum coin was introduced by the Austrian Mint. The coin symbolizes the unique European classical music history.
The Vienna Philharmonic Platinum coin was designed by the Austrian Mint’s head engraver, Thomas Pesendorfer.
The coin's obverse features the Great Organ of the Musikverein, also known as the Golden Concert Hall in Vienna, Austria; the engraved words: issuing country "REPUBLIK ÖSTERREICH"; the face value "100 Euro", the year of mintage "2023".
On the reverse of each coin, you may see eight orchestral instruments – four violins, cello, bassoon, harp, and Viennese horn.
- - We ship orders the very same day the payment is cleared;
- - Fully Insured – all the shipments are fully insured by Vienna Insurance Group;
- - Privacy – all the packages will have no external markings of what is inside;
- - Tracking – we will provide you with a carrier’s tracking number in order for you to monitor its delivery.
EuropaBullion.com is proud to offer highly competitive prices for the 1 oz Vienna Philharmonic 2023 Platinum coin. You may compare our prices easily as they are published live online. The account setting couldn’t be easier. We deliver fast and secure. Leave all the hassle to us!