1 Oz Lunar Rabbit Silver Bar 2023
- Contains: 30 grams of 999.9 pure silver
- Producer: Chinese Mint
- Country: China
- Series: Year of the Rabbit
- Legal tender: 10 CNY
- Condition: Uncirculated, Prooflike
- Year of production: 2023
- Length: 85 mm
- Mintage: 30 000 pcs worldwide
- Insurance: Mandatory
The 1 Oz Lunar Rabbit Silver Bar 2023 contains 30 grams of 999.9 of pure silver.
The Bank of China has announced the release of the 2023 Chinese Year of the Rabbit gold and silver commemorative coins in November. The releases consist of 10 coins, including 5 gold coins and 5 silver coins. All of them are the legal tendered coins of the People's Republic of China.
On the obverse, it bears the common obverse design of the national emblem of the People’s Republic of China with Chinese traditional auspicious patterns, country name, and the year of issue.
On the reverse, it features the Lunar Rabbit.
The year of the rabbit coins comes with a certificate and presentation box.
- - We ship orders the very same day the payment is cleared;
- - Fully Insured – all the shipments are fully insured by Vienna Insurance Group;
- - Privacy – all the packages will have no external markings of what is inside;
- - Tracking – we will provide you with a couriers’ tracking number in order for you to monitor its delivery.
EuropaBullion.com is proud to offer extremely competitive prices for the 1 Oz Lunar Rabbit Silver Bar 2023. You may compare our prices easily as they are published live online. The account setting couldn’t be easier. We deliver fast and secure. Leave all the hassle to us!