1/4 OZ BULL & BEAR 2023 GOLD COIN
- Contains: 1/4 troy ounce of 999.9 fine gold
- Production License Holder: Europa Bullion®
- Country: Chad
- Legal tender: 125.000 FRANCS CFA
- Condition: Uncirculated
- Year of production: 2023
- Diameter: 22mm
- Insurance: Mandatory
The Bear and the Bull are both known for their incredible and unpredictable strength.
The terms “Bear” and “Bull” are thought to derive from the way in which each animal attacks its opponents. The Bull will thrust its horns up into the air, while the Bear will swipe down.
Both these terms are used by investors as a quick way to describe their market sentiment regarding specific securities or financial markets. A bear market refers to a receding market, where there is a decline in value. In a contrast, the bull market is when prices are rising.
EuropaBullion.com is happy to present you with our exclusive 1/4 Oz Bull & Bear 2023 Gold Coin.
The coin’s obverse features an image of a Bull and a Bear in a fight; the inscriptions: the weight “1/4 oz”, the purity “Au 999.9 Fine Gold”.
The reverse side futures the Republique of Chad's Coat of Arms, the country of issue "REPUBLIQUE DU TCHAD", the year of production "2023", along with the face value "125000 FRANCS CFA".
- - We ship orders the very same day the payment is cleared;
- - Fully Insured – all the shipments are fully insured by Vienna Insurance Group;
- - Privacy – all the packages will have no external markings of what is inside;
- - Tracking – we will provide you with a carrier’s tracking number in order for you to monitor its delivery.
EuropaBullion.com is proud to offer extremely competitive prices for the 1/4 Oz Bull & Bear 2023 Gold Coin. You may compare our prices easily as they are published live online. The account setting couldn’t be easier. We deliver fast and secure. Leave all the hassle to us!