2023 1 Kilo Bull & Bear Silver Coin
- Contains: 1000 grams of 999.9 fine silver
- Producer: Bulmint
- Production License Holder: Europa Bullion ®
- Country: Republic of Chad
- Legal tender: 100 000 Francs CFA
- Condition: Uncirculated
- Year of production: 2023
- Diameter: 100 mm
- Insurance: Mandatory
“No Price is Too Low For A Bear Or Too High For A Bull”
The Bear and the Bull are both known for their incredible and unpredictable strength.
The terms “Bear” and “Bull” are thought to derive from the way in which each animal attacks its opponents. The Bull will thrust its horns up into the air, while the Bear will swipe down.
Both these terms are used by investors as a quick way to describe their market sentiment regarding specific securities or financial markets. A bear market refers to a receding market, where there is a decline in value. In a contrast, the bull market is when prices are rising.
EuropaBullion.com is happy to present you with our exclusive 1 Kilo Bull & Bear 2023 Silver Coin.
The coin’s obverse features an image of a Bull and a Bear in a fight; the inscriptions: the weight “1 KG”, the purity “Ag 999.9 Fine Silver”.
The Coat of Arms of Republic of Tchad, the country of issue "REPUBLIC OF TCHAD", the year of production "2023", along with the face value "100 000 CFA" is on the reverse side of the coin bar.
- - We ship orders the very same day the payment is cleared;
- - Fully Insured – all the shipments are fully insured by Vienna Insurance Group;
- - Privacy – all the packages will have no external markings of what is inside;
- - Tracking – we will provide you with a carrier’s tracking number in order for you to monitor its delivery.
EuropaBullion.com is proud to offer highly competitive prices for the 1 Kilo Bull & Bear Silver Coin 2023. You may compare our prices easily as they are published live online. The account setting couldn’t be easier. We deliver fast and secure. Leave all the hassle to us!