Half Sovereign 2020 Elizabeth II Gold Coin
- Contains: 3.66 grams of pure (916.7/1000) 22-carat gold
- Producer: The Royal Mint
- Country: United Kingdom
- Series: Sovereign
- Legal tender: 0.5 GBP
- Condition: Uncirculated
- Year of production: 2020
- Weight: *3.66 grams
- Diameter: 19.16 mm
- Thickness: 0.95 mm
- Insurance: Mandatory
* The weight displayed is the fine metal content of the item. It does not reflect the actual weight of the product which may be higher.
* The delivered products may vary slightly from the picture shown.
The Sovereign coins were first released in 1498 and are one of the most prestigious bullion coins in the world.
The 2020 Half-Sovereign 22-carat coin futures George and the Dragon by Benedetto Pistrucci.
The coin's obverse features the fifth portrait of Queen Elizabeth II, designed by Jody Clark. On the reverse of each coin, you may see the portrait of George and the Dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
The Half-Sovereign can be used as legal tender and is CGT exempt and VAT Free.
- - We ship orders the very same day the payment is cleared;
- - Fully Insured – all the shipments are fully insured by Vienna Insurance Group;
- - Privacy – all the packages will have no external markings of what is inside;
- - Tracking – we will provide you with a courier’s tracking number in order for you to monitor its delivery.
EuroBull OÜ is proud to offer extremely competitive prices for the Half Sovereign Elizabeth II 2020 Gold Coin. The account setting couldn’t be easier. We deliver fast and secure. Leave all the hassle to us!