1 Oz 2020 Vienna Philharmonic Gold Coin
- Contains: 1 troy ounce of 999.9 pure gold
- Producer: Austrian Mint
- Country: Austria
- Series: Vienna Philharmonic
- Legal tender: 100 EUR
- Condition: Uncirculated
- Year of production: 2020
- Weight: 31.1035 gr
- Diameter: 37 mm
- Thickness: 2 mm
- Product packaging: Single coin capsule
- Insurance: Mandatory
The Vienna Philharmonic, one of the world’s most famous orchestras and is known to have produced some of the world’s finest composers. Vienna Philharmonic is Austria’s national treasure.
The 1 oz Vienna Philharmonic 2020 Gold Coin contains 1 troy ounce of pure 999.9 gold and has a face value of 100 EUR. The coin is designed by Thomas Pesendorfer and it features important aspects of the orchestra on both sides.
The coin's obverse features The Great Organ of the Musikverein Concert Hall in Vienna, Austria, the engraved weight “1 UNZE GOLD”, the purity “999.9”, the year of production “2020” and the face value “100 EURO”. On the reverse of each coin, you may see the Orchestral instruments featured in the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra.
- - We ship orders the very same day the payment is cleared;
- - Fully Insured – all the shipments are fully insured by Vienna Insurance Group;
- - Privacy – all the packages will have no external markings of what is inside;
- - Tracking – we will provide you with a courier’s tracking number in order for you to monitor its delivery.
EuropaBullion.com is proud to offer extremely competitive prices for the 1 oz Vienna Philharmonic 2020 Gold coin. The account setting couldn’t be easier. We deliver fast and secure. Leave all the hassle to us!