1/10 Oz 1999 Maple Leaf Gold Coin coming soon
- Contains: 1/10 troy ounce of 999.9 pure gold
- Producer: Royal Canadian Mint
- Country: Canada
- Series: Maple Leaf
- Legal tender: 5 CAD
- Condition: Pre-owned
- Year of production: 1999
- Diameter: 16 mm
- Thickness: 1.22 mm
- Product packaging: Single coin capsule
- Insurance: Mandatory
The Maple is a symbol of strength, tolerance, peace and it has been a national emblem of Canada since the 1700s.
The 1/10 oz Maple Leaf 1999 Gold Coin is one of the most beautiful coins in the world. It contains 1/10 troy ounce of pure 999.9 24-carat gold and has a face value of 5 CAD.
The coin's obverse features the profile of Queen Elizabeth II, the face value “5 DOLLARS” and the year of production “1999”. On the reverse of each coin you may see the iconic feature of the Maple leaf, the purity “9999 FINE GOLD” and the weight “1/10 OZ”.
- - We ship orders the very same day the payment is cleared;
- - Fully insured – all the shipments are fully insured by Vienna Insurance Group;
- - Privacy – all the packages will have no external markings of what is inside;
- - Tracking – we will provide you with a courier’s tracking number in order for you to monitor its delivery.
EuropaBullion.com is proud to offer extremely competitive prices for the 1/10 oz Maple Leaf 1999 Gold Coin. The account setting couldn’t be easier. We deliver fast and secure. Leave all the hassle to us!