50 Mexican Pesos 1821-1947 Gold Coin
- Contains: 37.5 grams of .900 pure gold
- Producer: Banco de Mexico
- Country: Mexico
- Series: Mexican Peso
- Legal tender: 50 Mexican Peso
- Year of production: 1821-1947
- Weight: 37.5 grams
- Diameter: 37 mm
- Thickness: 2.70 mm
- Insurance: Mandatory
The 50 Mexican Pesos Gold Coin contains 37.5 grams of .900 pure gold. The coin is dedicated to the Centennial of the beginning of the Independence war with Spain.
The obverse side features of Winged Victory, the volcanoes Iztaccihuatl and Popocatepetl, the years “1821” and “1947”, the face value “50 pesos” and the weight “37.5 G ORO PURO”.
On the reverse side, you may see an eagle and a snake, the words “ESTADOS UNIDOS MEXICANOS”.
- - We ship orders the very same day the payment is cleared;
- - Fully Insured – all the shipments are fully insured by Vienna Insurance Group;
- - Privacy – all the packages will have no external markings of what is inside;
- - Tracking – we will provide you with a courier’s tracking number in order for you to monitor its delivery.
EuropaBullion.com is proud to offer extremely competitive prices for the 50 Mexican Pesos 1821-1947 Gold Coin. The account setting couldn’t be easier. We deliver fast and secure. Leave all the hassle to us!