Marianne Rooster Gold Coin
- Contains: 5.81 grams of .900 pure gold
- Producer: Monnaie de Paris
- Country: France
- Series: French Franc
- Legal tender: 20 French Francs
- Year of production: 1899 - 1914
- Diameter: 21 mm
- Thickness: 1.30 mm
- Insurance: Mandatory
The 20 French Francs Marianne Rooster Gold Coin was first introduced in 1899. It contains 5.81 grams of .900 pure gold. The coin was minted especially for investors and collectors.
On the obverse side, you may see a portrait of Marianne and the inscription “REPUBLIQUE FRANÇAISE”.
On the reverse, you may see an image of Gallic Rooster, a symbol of France, the inscriptions: the year of minting, the face value “20 Fcs”, and the words “LIBERTE EGALITE FRATERNITE".
- - We ship orders the very same day the payment is cleared;
- - Fully Insured – all the shipments are fully insured by Vienna Insurance Group;
- - Privacy – all the packages will have no external markings of what is inside;
- - Tracking – we will provide you with a courier’s tracking number in order for you to monitor its delivery.
EuropaBullion.com is proud to offer extremely competitive prices for the Marianne Rooster Gold Coin. The account setting couldn’t be easier. We deliver fast and secure. Leave all the hassle to us!