1/4 Oz White Greyhound 2021 Gold Coin
- Contains: 1/4 troy ounce of 999.9 pure gold
- Producer: The Royal Mint
- Country: United Kingdom
- Series: Queen’s Beasts
- Legal tender: 25 GBP
- Condition: Uncirculated
- Year of production: 2021
- Insurance: Mandatory
The 1/4 oz White Greyhound 2021 Gold Coin is one of the ten beasts that stood present at Westminster Abbey for the Queen’s coronation in 1953.
The coin has a face value of 25 GBP.
The coin's obverse features Queen Elizabeth II, the engraved face value “25 POUNDS”. On the reverse of each coin you may see an image of the White Greyhound of Richmond, the crowned Tudor Rose; the background depicts chainmail like pattern; the name “WHITE GREYHOUND OF RICHMONT”, the weight “1/4 oz Fine Gold”, the purity “999.9”, the year of production “2021”.
- - We ship orders the very same day the payment is cleared;
- - Fully Insured – all the shipments are fully insured by Vienna Insurance Group;
- - Privacy – all the packages will have no external markings of what is inside;
- - Tracking – we will provide you with a courier’s tracking number in order for you to monitor its delivery.
EuropaBullion.com is proud to offer extremely competitive prices for the 1/4 Oz White Greyhound of Richmond 2021 Gold Coin. The account setting couldn’t be easier. We deliver fast and secure. Leave all the hassle to us!