1/20 Oz 2021 Australian OX Gold Coin
- Contains: 1/20 oz of 999.9 pure gold
- Producer: Perth Mint
- Country: Australia
- Legal tender: 5 AUD
- Condition: Uncirculated
- Series: Lunar
- Year of production: 2021
- Product packaging: Single coin capsule
- Insurance: Mandatory
On the 11th of February 2021, the new Chinese year will begin – the year of the Ox. In Chinese mythology, the ox is one of twelve animals that participated in the Emperor’s Great Race, held to determine the order in which they would represent the lunar zodiac.
The 1/20 oz Australian Ox 2021 Gold coin is issued by Perth Mint, Australia. The purity of the coin is 999.9 fine gold.
The effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II is on the obverse side of the coin, the country of production “Australia”, the weight “1/20 oz”, the purity “9999 Au” and the face value “5 Dollars”. It is designed by Jody Clark.
The coin’s reverse side features an ox; the inscription “OX 2021”, the Chinese character for “ox” and the Perth Mint’s mint mark “P”.
- - We ship orders the very same day the payment is cleared;
- - Fully Insured – all the shipments are fully insured by Vienna Insurance Group;
- - Privacy – all the packages will have no external markings of what is inside;
- - Tracking – we will provide you with a carrier’s tracking number in order for you to monitor its delivery.
EuropaBullion.com is proud to offer extremely competitive prices for the 1/20 oz Australian Ox 2021 Gold Coin. You may compare our prices easily as they are published live online. The account setting couldn’t be easier. We deliver fast and secure. Leave all the hassle to us!