Sovereign 2022 Elizabeth II Gold Coin
- Contains: 7.322 grams of 916.7/1000 pure gold
- Producer: The Royal Mint
- Country: United Kingdom
- Series: Sovereign
- Legal tender: 1 GBP
- Condition: Uncirculated
- Year of production: 2022
- Weight: 7.32 grams
- Diameter: 22.05 mm
- Thickness: 1.52 mm
- Product packaging: Single coin capsule
- Insurance: Mandatory
The Gold Sovereigns were first minted over 200 years ago and have been used as British currency ever since. They are among the most recognizable gold coins in the world.
Each coin contains 7.322 grams of 22 carat gold of 916.7 purity.
The coin's obverse features Queen Elizabeth II, designed by Jody Clark. On the reverse of each coin, you may see the Royal Coat of Arms featuring the Lion of England and the Unicorn of Scotland on either side of a crowned shield, and the year of issue “2022”.
- - We ship orders the very same day the payment is cleared;
- - Fully Insured – all the shipments are fully insured by Vienna Insurance Group;
- - Privacy – all the packages will have no external markings of what is inside;
- - Tracking – we will provide you with a courier’s tracking number in order for you to monitor its delivery.
EuropaBullion.com is proud to offer extremely competitive prices for the Sovereign Elizabeth II 2022 Gold coin. The account setting couldn’t be easier. We deliver fast and secure. Leave all the hassle to us!