250 Grams St Helena 2021 Silver Coin Bar
- Contains: 250 grams of .999 fine silver
- Producer: East India Trading Company
- Country: St Helena
- Legal tender: 10 Pounds
- Condition: Uncirculated
- Year of production: 2021
- Dimensions: 9.5 x 46.4 x 7mm
- Product packaging: Sealed plastic
- Insurance: Mandatory
The bar contains 250 grams of .999 fine silver. It has a face value of 10 pounds backed by the government in St Helena.
On the obverse side you may see an effigy of Queen Elizabeth II, the inscriptions: “St Helena”, the face value “£10”, the year of issue “2021”, the weight “250g”, the purity “FINE SILVER 999”, “HM QUEEN ELIZABETH II”.
On the reverse side features the sailing vessel of the East India Company, the logo and the inscriptions: “THE EAST INDIA COMPANY LONDON”.
- - We ship orders the very same day the payment is cleared;
- - Fully Insured – all the shipments are fully insured by Vienna Insurance Group;
- - Privacy – all the packages will have no external markings of what is inside;
- - Tracking – we will provide you with a carrier’s tracking number in order for you to monitor its delivery.
EuropaBullion.com is proud to offer extremely competitive prices for the 250 Grams St Helena 2021 Coin Bar. You may compare our prices easily as they are published live online. The account setting couldn’t be easier. We deliver fast and secure. Leave all the hassle to us!