20 x 1 Oz Vienna 2020 Philharmonic Silver Tube (BU)
- Contains: 20 x 1 troy ounce of 999.0 pure silver
- Producer: Austrian Mint
- Country: Austria
- Series: Vienna Philharmonic
- Legal tender of each coin: 1.50 EUR
- Condition: Uncirculated
- Year of production: 2020
- Weight: 20 Troy Ounces
- Diameter of the coin: 37.00 mm
- Thickness of the coin: 3.2 mm
- Dimensions of the tube: (80mm x 40mm x 40mm)
- Product packaging: Mint tube
- Insurance: Mandatory
EuroBull OÜ offers you a chance to get a tube of 20 Silver Vienna Philharmonic Coins.
The Vienna Philharmonic Silver coin is the best-selling silver bullion in Europe. It was introduced in 2008 by the Austrian Mint. It symbolizes the unique European classical music’s history.
The mint was originally founded in 1194 and initially funded with 15 tons of silver paid by Kind Richard I of England, and operates from its facility in Vienna until present.
The Vienna Philharmonic Silver coin saw a huge spike in demand during and after the 2008 financial crisis. Many believe that precious metals are the hedge against the devaluating fiat currencies.
Silver has always been considered honest money and will generally outperform gold during a bull market. Investors know that if they need to sell, these coins will command higher prices and there will be plenty of demand.
The 1oz Silver Austrian Philharmonic coin was first released in 2008 and has since gone on to be one of the most popular silver coins in Europe, offering strong competition to the silver Britannia coins and even beyond, with surprising popularity in the United States and Japan.
The Vienna Philharmonic Silver coin was designed by the Austrian Mint’s head engraver, Thomas Pesendorfer.
The coin's obverse features the Great Organ of the Musikverein, also known as the Golden Concert Hall in Vienna, Austria; the engraved name of the state "REPUBLIK ÖSTERREICH"; the coin denomination value of “1.50 Euro”, fully backed by the Austrian government and the coin mintage year “2020”.
On the reverse of each coin, you may see eight orchestral instruments – four violins, cello, bassoon, harp, and Viennese horn.
- - We ship orders the very same day the payment is cleared;
- - Fully Insured – all the shipments are fully insured by Vienna Insurance Group;
- - Privacy – all the packages will have no external markings of what is inside;
- - Tracking – we will provide you with a carrier’s tracking number in order for you to monitor its delivery.
EuroBull OÜ is proud to offer extremely competitive prices for the tube of 20 x 1 oz Vienna Philharmonic Silver coins. You may compare our prices easily as they are published live online. The account setting couldn’t be easier. We deliver fast and secure. Leave all the hassle to us!