1 Oz Kookaburra 2021 Silver Coin
- Contains: 1 troy ounce of 999.9 pure silver
- Producer: The Perth Mint
- Country: Australia
- Series: Kookaburra
- Legal tender: 1 AUD
- Condition: Uncirculated
- Year of production: 2021
- Diameter: 40.6 mm
- Thickness: 2.85 mm
- Weight: 31.1035 g
- Product packaging: Single coin capsule
- Insurance: Mandatory
1 oz Kookaburra silver coin is one of the most popular coins with investors worldwide. The Kookaburra is a much-loved symbol of Australia.
1 oz Kookaburra 2021 Silver coin contains one troy ounce of 999.9 fine silver and has a face value of 1 AUD.
Silver has always been considered honest money and will generally outperform gold during a bull market. Investors know that if they need to sell, these coins will command higher prices and there will be plenty of demand.
The coin's obverse features the image of the Kookaburra bird in all of its glory, sitting on a branch of a tree. On the reverse side the year of production “2021”, the weight “1 oz” and the purity of the metal “9999” are engraved.
On the reverse of each coin you may see an image of Queen Elizabeth II, her name engraved, “Australia” and the legal tender “1 Dollar”.
- - We ship orders the very same day the payment is cleared;
- - Fully Insured – all the shipments are fully insured by Vienna Insurance Group;
- - Privacy – all the packages will have no external markings of what is inside;
- - Tracking – we will provide you with a carrier’s tracking number in order for you to monitor its delivery.
EuropaBullion.com is proud to offer extremely competitive prices for the 1 oz Kookaburra 2021 Silver Coin. You may compare our prices easily as they are published live online. The account setting couldn’t be easier. We deliver fast and secure. Leave all the hassle to us!