1 Oz Year Of The Rooster 2017 Silver Coin coming soon
- Contains: 1 troy ounce of 999.9 pure silver
- Producer: The Perth Mint
- Country: Australia
- Legal tender: 1 AUD
- Condition: Uncirculated
- Year of production: 2017
- Series: Lunar
- Diameter: 45.60 mm
- Product packaging: Single coin capsule
- Insurance: Mandatory
The Year of the Rooster 2017 Silver Coins is the fourth coin in the Lunar series released by the Perth Mint. It is designed by the Chinese artist Wuon-Gean Ho. The coin contains 1 ounce of 999.9 pure silver.
The coin's obverse features a profile of Queen Elizabeth II and the face value of 1 DOLLAR, the year of production “2017”, the weight “1 oz” and the purity “9999 Ag”.
On the reverse of each coin you may see a rooster, a hen, and three chicks standing amongst bamboo foliage and flowers; the encrypted Chinese character for “rooster” and the “Year of the rooster”, together with The Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
- - We ship orders the very same day the payment is cleared;
- - Fully Insured – all the shipments are fully insured by Vienna Insurance Group;
- - Privacy – all the packages will have no external markings of what is inside;
- - Tracking – we will provide you with a carrier’s tracking number in order for you to monitor its delivery.
EuropaBullion.com is proud to offer extremely competitive prices for the 1 oz Year of the Rooster 2017 Silver Coin. You may compare our prices easily as they are published live online. The account setting couldn’t be easier. We deliver fast and secure. Leave all the hassle to us!