1 Oz Krugerrand 2021 Silver Coin
- Contains: 1 troy ounce of 999.0 pure silver
- Producer: Rand Refinery
- Country: South Africa
- Series: South African Krugerrand
- Legal tender: 1 ZAR
- Condition: Uncirculated
- Year of production: 2021
- Diameter: 38.7 mm
- Thickness: 2.84 mm
- Product packaging: Single coin capsule
- Insurance: Mandatory
THE PRODUCT IS NOW ON PRE-SALE AND WILL BE DISPATCHED TO YOU ON MAY 14TH, 2021.
The 1 oz South African Krugerrand Silver Coin is one of the prettiest and most popular coins in the world.
The coin’s name originates between a mixture of the local South African currency - the rand, and the name of the first elected president of the South African Republic - Paul Kruger. It was introduced in 2017 by the Rand Refinery, South Africa.
The Krugerrand Silver coin contains 1 troy ounce of pure 999.0 / 1000 silver and its legal tender value is 1 rand.
The 1 oz South African Krugerrand Silver Coin was released for the first time in 2017.
The coin's obverse features the inscriptions: the issuing country "SUID-AFRIKA" and "SOUNT AFRICA"; and the effigy of Paul Kruger.
On the reverse of each coin you may see an antelope, the national animal of South Africa, along with the year of production "2021", the face value "R1", and the weight "1 oz".
- - We ship orders the very same day the payment is cleared;
- - Fully Insured – all the shipments are fully insured by Vienna Insurance Group;
- - Privacy – all the packages will have no external markings of what is inside;
- - Tracking – we will provide you with a courier’s tracking number in order for you to monitor its delivery.
EuropaBullion.com is proud to offer extremely competitive prices for the 1 oz South African Krugerrand 2021 Silver coin. You may compare our prices easily as they are published live online. The account setting couldn’t be easier. We deliver fast and secure. Leave all the hassle to us!