Krugerrand 2021 South African Silver Tube (BU)
- Contains: 25 x 1 troy ounce of 999.0 pure silver
- Producer: Rand Refinery
- Country: South Africa
- Series: South African Krugerrand
- Legal tender of each coin: 1 ZAR
- Condition: Uncirculated
- Year of production: 2021
- Diameter of the coin: 38.6 mm
- Thickness of the coin: 2.84 mm
- Dimensions of the tube: (80mm x 39mm x 39mm)
- Weight: 25 troy ounces
- Product packaging: Mint tube
- Insurance: Mandatory
EuropaBullion.com offers you a chance to get a tube of 25 x 1 oz Silver Krugerrand Coins.
The 1 oz South African Krugerrand Silver Coin is one of the prettiest and most popular coins in the world. The coin’s name originates between a mixture of the South African currency - the rand, and the name of the first elected president of the South African Republic - Paul Kruger.
The Krugerrand Silver coin contains 1 troy ounce of .999 pure silver and its face value is 1 rand.
The 1 oz South African Krugerrand Silver Coin was released for the first time in 2017.
The coin's obverse features the effigy of Paul Kruger, designed by Otto Schultz.
On the reverse of each coin you may see the national animal of South Africa - the antelope, along with the year of production "2021", the face value "R1", and the weight "1 oz".
- - We ship orders the very same day the payment is cleared;
- - Fully Insured – all the shipments are fully insured by Vienna Insurance Group;
- - Privacy – all the packages will have no external markings of what is inside;
- - Tracking – we will provide you with a courier’s tracking number in order for you to monitor its delivery.
EuropaBullion.com is proud to offer extremely competitive prices for the tube of 25 x 1 oz South African Krugerrand 2021 Silver coins. You may compare our prices easily as they are published live online. The account setting couldn’t be easier. We deliver fast and secure. Leave all the hassle to us!