1 Oz 2021 Terra Silver Coin
- Contains: 1 troy ounce of 999.0 pure silver
- Producer: Pressburg Mint, Slovakia on LBMA certified blanks provided by SEMPSA JP, part of the Heimerle and Meule Group
- Country: Tokelau, New Zealand
- Legal tender: 5 Dollars
- Condition: Uncirculated
- Year of production: 2021
- Diameter: 38 mm
- Thickness: 2.8 mm
- Product packaging: Single coin capsule
- Insurance: Mandatory
The 1 Oz 2021 Terra Silver Coin contains one troy ounce of 999 fine silver. The coins are produced by the Pressburg Mint and it has a face value of 5 Dollars.
The coin's obverse features Map of Asia, Australia, and Oceania, GPS of Tokelau (9°11'59''S 171°50'59''W), an effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, “ELIZABETH II – TOKELAU”, “TERRA 2021”, “5 DOLLARS”, location pin highlighting the geographical area of Tokelau, transformative flower image that changes appearance depending on the angle of view, compass numbering, textures.
On the reverse side there is engraved with the coin’s weight “1 oz FINE SILVER”, “TERRA 2021”, “SERVE ME, SERVABO TE.” (lat. Protect me, I will protect you), Map of Europe, Americas and Africa, reference to Global temperature anomaly (Jan-June 2020) - “1,07 °C / 1,93 °F”, compass, compass numbering, textures.
- - We ship orders the very same day the payment is cleared;
- - Fully Insured – all the shipments are fully insured by Vienna Insurance Group;
- - Privacy – all the packages will have no external markings of what is inside;
- - Tracking – we will provide you with a couriers’ tracking number in order for you to monitor its delivery.
EuropaBullion.com is proud to offer extremely competitive prices for the 1 Oz 2021 Terra Silver Coin. You may compare our prices easily as they are published live online. The account setting couldn’t be easier. We deliver fast and secure. Leave all the hassle to us!