Maria Theresa Silver Thaler NP PP
- Contains: .833 silver
- Country: Austria
- Producer: Austrian Mint
- Legal tender: 1 Thaler
- Year of production: 1780
- Diameter: 41.00 mm
- Thickness: 2.5 mm
- Fine weight: 23.39 grams
- Product packaging: Blister
- Insurance: Mandatory
Each Maria Theresa Silver Thaler contains .7517 oz (23.39 g fine weight) of silver. All individual coins come in protective packaging - blister. • Some coins may exhibit toning and slight spotting as it is difficult to determine the year of re-strike.
On the obverse side, you will find the right-facing profile of Maria Theresa.
On the reverse side, you may see the Imperial double-headed eagle with the arms of Austria at the center.
- - We ship orders the very same day the payment is cleared;
- - Fully Insured – all the shipments are fully insured by Vienna Insurance Group;
- - Privacy – all the packages will have no external markings of what is inside;
- - Tracking – we will provide you with a carrier’s tracking number in order for you to monitor its delivery.
EuropaBullion.com is proud to offer extremely competitive prices for the Maria Theresa Silver Thaler. You may compare our prices easily as they are published live online. The account setting couldn’t be easier. We deliver fast and secure. Leave all the hassle to us!