1 OZ 2010 American Eagle Silver Coin
- Contains: 1 troy ounce of 999.0 pure silver
- Producer: United States Mint
- Country: USA
- Series: American Eagle
- Legal tender: 1 USD
- Year of production: 2010
- Diameter: 40.60 mm
- Thickness: 2.98 mm
- Product packaging: Single coin capsule
- Insurance: Mandatory
The 1 oz American Eagle 2010 Silver Coin, one of the most popular coins in the world, contains one troy ounce of 999 fine silver. The coins are produced by the United States Mint and it has a face value of 1 USD.
The coin's obverse features a full-length of Lady Liberty; the year of production “2010” and the engraved “LIBERTY” and “IN GOD WE TRUST”. Lady Liberty is an international symbol of freedom and opportunity and it’s an emblem of the United States.
On the reverse side there is a heraldic eagle with shield, arrows, and an olive branch; engraved “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA”; the weight of the coin “1 oz”; the metal “FINE SILVER” and the legal tender “ONE DOLLAR”.
- - We ship orders the very same day the payment is cleared;
- - Fully Insured – all the shipments are fully insured by Vienna Insurance Group;
- - Privacy – all the packages will have no external markings of what is inside;
- - Tracking – we will provide you with a couriers’ tracking number in order for you to monitor its delivery.
EuroBullion.com is proud to offer extremely competitive prices for the 1 OZ 2010 American Eagle Silver Coin. You may compare our prices easily as they are published live online. The account setting couldn’t be easier. We deliver fast and secure. Leave all the hassle to us!