1 Oz Tokelau Chronos 2020 Silver Coin coming soon
- Contains: 1 troy ounce of 999.0 pure silver
- Producer: Pressburg Mint, Slovakia on LBMA certified blanks provided by SEMPSA JP, part of the Heimerle and Meule Group
- Country: Tokelau, New Zealand
- Series: Tokelau Chronos
- Legal tender: 6 NZD
- Condition: Uncirculated
- Year of production: 2020
- Diameter: 38.00 mm
- Thickness: 2.8 mm
- Product packaging: Single coin capsule
- Insurance: Mandatory
The Tokelau Chronos 1 oz Silver Coin was first issued in 2015 by Pressburg Mint. Each year the design of the coins is different. The new Chronos coin is dedicated to the Time, referring to a lasting value of the precious metals during human history.
This bust of Her Majesty on the coin’s obverse was created in 1998 by Ian Rank-Broadley for the Royal Mint of England.
The coin's obverse features a clock with ornaments showing the time 5 minutes to 12:00; the face value of 6$; “AG” mark, which is the Latin abbreviation for silver (Argentum).
On the reverse of each coin is Queen Elizabeth II; along with engravings of the name “ELIZABETH II – TOKELAU”; the year of production “2020”; the coin weight and purity “1 OZ FINE SILVER 999”.
- - We ship orders the very same day the payment is cleared;
- - Fully Insured – all the shipments are fully insured by Vienna Insurance Group;
- - Privacy – all the packages will have no external markings of what is inside;
- - Tracking – we will provide you with a carrier’s tracking number in order for you to monitor its delivery.
EuropaBullion.com is proud to offer extremely competitive prices for the 1 oz Tokelau Chronos 2020 Silver Coin. You may compare our prices easily as they are published live online. The account setting couldn’t be easier. We deliver fast and secure. Leave all the hassle to us!