1 Oz Colored Year Of The Tiger Niue Silver Coin
- Contains: 1 oz of .999 fine silver
- Producer: New Zealand Mint
- Country: Niue
- Legal tender: 2 NZD
- Condition: Uncirculated
- Year of production: 2022
- Diameter: 40 mm
- Insurance: Mandatory
Dedicated to the Chinese Year of the Tiger, each coin contains 1 troy ounce of .999 fine silver.
The coin’s reverse features an image of a walking colored tiger, the name of the coin “YEAR OF THE TIGER”, the Chinese letter for “Tiger”, the weight “1 oz”, and the purity “999 Fine Silver”.
The obverse side futures the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the inscription “ELIZABETH II”, the country of issue "NIUE", the year of issue “2022”, and the face value “2 Dollars”.
- - We ship orders the very same day the payment is cleared;
- - Fully Insured – all the shipments are fully insured by Vienna Insurance Group;
- - Privacy – all the packages will have no external markings of what is inside;
- - Tracking – we will provide you with a carrier’s tracking number in order for you to monitor its delivery.
EuropaBullion.com is proud to offer extremely competitive prices for the 1 Oz Colored Year Of The Tiger Niue Silver Coin. You may compare our prices easily as they are published live online. The account setting couldn’t be easier. We deliver fast and secure. Leave all the hassle to us!