1 Oz Canadian Antelope 2013 Silver Coin coming soon
- Contains: 1 troy ounce of 999.9 pure silver
- Producer: Royal Canadian Mint
- Country: Canada
- Series: Canadian Wildlife
- Legal tender: 5 CAD
- Condition: Uncirculated
- Year of production: 2013
- Diameter: 38.05 mm
- Thickness: 3.1 mm
- Edition: 1 000 000 pcs
- Product packaging: Single coin capsule
- Insurance: Mandatory
Each coin is issued in 2013 by the Royal Canadian Mint and contains 1 troy ounce of 999.9 fine silver.
On the reverse side you may see a beautiful antelope, the inscriptions: the country of issue “CANADA”, the purity “9999”, the metal “FINE SILVER”, the weight “1 OZ ARGENT PUR”.
On the obverse side you may see the effigy of Her Majesty, “ELIZABETH II”, the face value “5 DOLLARS”, and the year of issue “2013”.
- - We ship orders the very same day the payment is cleared;
- - Fully Insured – all the shipments are fully insured by Vienna Insurance Group;
- - Privacy – all the packages will have no external markings of what is inside;
- - Tracking – we will provide you with a carrier’s tracking number in order for you to monitor its delivery.
EuropaBullion.com is proud to offer extremely competitive prices for the 1 Oz Canadian Antelope 2013 Silver Coin. You may compare our prices easily as they are published live online. The account setting couldn’t be easier. We deliver fast and secure. Leave all the hassle to us!