2 Oz Libertad Mexico 2021 Silver Coin
- Contains: 2 troy ounces of 999.0 pure silver
- Producer: Casa De Moneda De Mexico Mint
- Country: Mexico
- Condition: Uncirculated
- Year of production: 2021
- Diameter: 48.00 mm
- Edition: 13000 pcs worldwide
- Insurance: Mandatory
The Mexican Mint Casa de Moneda introduced the 2 oz Libertad Silver coin in 1982.
The design of the coin celebrates the continuing freedom of the nation. Mintage is limited to just 1300 pieces worldwide.
The coin's obverse features the Coat of Arms placed at the center, surrounded by ten retired emblems used before; the engraved words "ESTADOS UNIDOS MEXICANOS". The Golden Eagle is included in all varieties of arms. The eagle is the national bird of Mexico.
On the reverse of each coin, you may see the Winged Victoria; the volcanoes Popocatepetl and Iztaccihuarl; the words "2 ONZAS PLATA PURA 2021 LEY .999" and "Mo" - the Mexican mint's mark.
- - We ship orders the very same day the payment is cleared;
- - Fully Insured – all the shipments are fully insured by Vienna Insurance Group;
- - Privacy – all the packages will have no external markings of what is inside;
- - Tracking – we will provide you with a carrier’s tracking number in order for you to monitor its delivery.
EuropaBullion.com is proud to offer you an exciting addition to your collection: the 2 OZ 2021 LIBERTAD SILVER COIN. You may compare our prices easily as they are published live online. The account setting couldn’t be easier. We deliver fast and secure. Leave all the hassle to us!