1 Kilo Lunar Tiger 2022 Silver Coin
- Contains: 1 Kilo of 999.9 fine silver
- Producer: Perth Mint
- Country: Australia
- Series: Lunar III
- Legal tender: 30 Dollars
- Condition: Uncirculated
- Year of production: 2022
- Diameter: 100.6 mm
- Thickness: 14.6 mm
- Insurance: Mandatory
Part of the Lunar III Series, the coin contains 1000 grams of 999.9 fine silver.
The coin’s reverse features an image of two Tigers – small and big one, the coin’s name “Tiger”, and the year of issue “2022”.
The obverse side futures the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the inscription “ELIZABETH II”, the country of issue "Australia", the weight “1 KILO”, the purity “9999 Ag”, and the face value “30 Dollars”.
- - We ship orders the very same day the payment is cleared;
- - Fully Insured – all the shipments are fully insured by Vienna Insurance Group;
- - Privacy – all the packages will have no external markings of what is inside;
- - Tracking – we will provide you with a carrier’s tracking number in order for you to monitor its delivery.
EuropaBullion.com is proud to offer extremely competitive prices for the 1 Kilo Lunar Tiger 2022 Silver Coin. You may compare our prices easily as they are published live online. The account setting couldn’t be easier. We deliver fast and secure. Leave all the hassle to us!