We are committed to complying with the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Republic of EstoniaData Protection Act. Looking after the personal information you share with us is very important and we want you to be confident that your personal data is kept safely and securely and to understand how we use it to offer you a better website experience.
If we make changes to this notice we will notify you by updating it on our website. We will be what is known as the ‘Data Controller’ of the personal data you provide to us, and we will sometimes refer to ourselves in this notice as “we” or “us”. By Data Controller, this means Europa Bullion® determines the purposes and way in which any personal data are, or will be, processed.
This statement sets out how Europa Bullion® (“EuropaBullion.com”, “we”) uses and protects any information that you give us when you use this website, call us or visit us.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement? All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect certain information when you use this website, call us or visit us and as part of our order processing procedure.
Where you contact us by telephone, we will retain recordings of all conversations, and when visiting our premises any CCTV footage will also be retained.
Information collected and retained by us will include:
- Your name, date of birth, and contact information including postal address, email address, and telephone number.
- Your IP address.
- Details of any purchase or sale orders you place with us, even if not completed, as well as delivery details
- Details you provide when contacting us with inquiries.
- Information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve the website.
- ID verification details obtained as part of our order processing.
- Personal Information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks. Personal Information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed, and that your credit rating will be unaffected.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- So that we can process your purchase or sale orders, and for ongoing customer service.
- Internal record keeping for regulatory and accounting purposes.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email or postal address which you have provided.
- We may ask you for feedback on the services we have provided.
- We may use the information for targeted marketing and re-marketing purposes to provide the user with personalized and relevant content. This may include but is not limited to personalized and triggered emails, such as cart abandonment and purchase confirmation.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- Where we use authorized subcontractors or service providers to perform certain services on our behalf, such as storage of goods, we may need to share limited information in order that they can perform their services. In these circumstances, we will restrict any information that is shared and ensure that they do not share or use this information for any other purpose.
- Where we have a legal obligation or in order to prevent or detect criminal activity, we may share details with regulators, law enforcement, private investigators, or other government agencies.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
KEEPING IN TOUCH WITH YOU
We want to keep you up to date with information about market news and price alerts, stock notifications, and improvements to our website.
We will never sell or share your information with third-party companies to enable them to market to you.
If you decide you do not want to receive this information you can request that we stop by writing to the Data Protection Officer by emailing email@example.com or by calling the Contact Centre on +44 755 473 0234
Website visitors who don’t want their data used by Google Analytics can install the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. To opt-out of Analytics for the web, visit the Google Analytics opt-out page and install the add-on for your browser. Learn more about opt-out and how to properly install the browser add-on here.
Visitors can also opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings.
- They enable you to transact, whilst other non-essential cookies enable us to give you an enhanced, personalized web experience and determine relevant products to show you.
- To personalize and improve your customer experience.
- To allow you to securely sign in to our website, so that you can use "My Account" features such as order information, making payments, and viewing statements.
- To recognize the device that you are using.
- To store the content of your online shopping bag whilst you browse the site and to complete an order.
- To record the areas of the Site that you have visited, products you have viewed and time spent browsing, as well as the products you purchased. We use this information to help make the website more user-friendly, develop our Site design, and continuously improve the quality of the service we provide.
- To distribute visitors to our Site evenly across platforms to ensure the content is served at the fastest possible speed.
- For re-marketing purposes to determine relevant related products to show you when you're browsing on other selected websites. These cookies can be associated with services provided by a third party such as an advertising network.
ARE COOKIES SAFE?
Yes. The information stored in cookies is safe and anonymous to any external third party, and your account security is never compromised. You can find more information about cookies at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/and www.youronlinechoices.com/. For a video about cookies visit https://www.google.com/intl/en-GB/policies/technologies/cookies/.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to our registered address.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us, or email us, as soon as possible at the registered address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Should you need to contact us please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting 'Security and Privacy Enquiry'.
Phone: +44 755 473 0234