1 Kg Goddess Europa Silver Coin Bar
- Contains: 1 kilo of 999.9 pure silver
- Producer: Bulmint
- Production License Holder: Europa Bullion ®
- Country: Tokelau
- Legal tender: 50 NZD
- Condition: Uncirculated
- Year of production: 2021
- Mintage: 3000 pcs
- Dimensions: 66mm x 124mm x 12mm
- Product packaging: Vacuumed and in an individual box
- Insurance: Mandatory
Inspired by the myth of Goddess Europa, writers, historians, and people of art gave her name to the continent.
According to Greek mythology, Goddess Europa was one of the many objects of affection of Zeus. In order to avoid the jealousy of his wife, Zeus metamorphosed into a white bull and managed to abduct Europa and swim to the island of Crete.
EuropaBullion.com is happy to present you our exclusive 1 Kg Goddess Europa Silver Coin Bar.
Mining company: KCM Group
Goddess Europa is a Coin Bar! A coin bar is a bar that has the face value of a certain currency.
The bar’s obverse features the company logo, the engraved "Goddess Europa", the purity "999.9", the metal "Fine Silver", the weight of the bar "1000 g", and the serial number.
The effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the country of issue "Tokelau", the year of production "2021", along with the face value "50 DOLLARS" is on the reverse side of the coin bar.
- - We ship orders the very same day the payment is cleared;
- - Fully Insured – all the shipments are fully insured by Vienna Insurance Group;
- - Privacy – all the packages will have no external markings of what is inside;
- - Tracking – we will provide you with a carrier’s tracking number in order for you to monitor its delivery.
EuropaBullion.com is proud to offer extremely competitive prices for the 1 kilo Goddess Europa Silver Coin Bar. You may compare our prices easily as they are published live online. The account setting couldn’t be easier. We deliver fast and secure. Leave all the hassle to us!