1 Oz 2021 Australian Kangaroo Silver Coin
- Contains: 1 troy ounce of 999.9 pure silver
- Producer: The Perth Mint
- Country: Australia
- Series: Australian Kangaroo
- Legal tender: 1 AUD
- Condition: Uncirculated
- Year of production: 2021
- Diameter: 40.60 mm
- Thickness: 2.80 mm
- Product packaging: Single coin capsule; Tube of 25 pcs; Monster Box of 250 pcs.
- Insurance: Mandatory
The 1 oz Australian Kangaroo 2021 Silver Coin contains one troy ounce of 999.9 fine silver. The coins are produced by the Perth Mint, Australia. The silver version of the Australian Kangaroo was not available until 2015.
The coin's obverse features Queen Elizabeth II, the engraved name "ELIZABETH II" and the coin denomination value of “1 DOLLAR”. On the reverse of each coin you may see an image of a unique kangaroo, the year “2021”, the weight “1 oz” and the purity “9999 SILVER”. The combination of both, Queen Elizabeth II and the kangaroo, gives the coin a special meaning combining an extensive representation of Britain’s history with Australia along with a local national symbol.
The Kangaroo itself has a very special meaning. It is an animal native only to Australia and it’s a symbol of progress due to the fact that this animal cannot move backward.
- - We ship orders the very same day the payment is cleared;
- - Fully Insured – all the shipments are fully insured by Vienna Insurance Group;
- - Privacy – all the packages will have no external markings of what is inside;
- - Tracking – we will provide you with a courier’s tracking number in order for you to monitor its delivery.
EuropaBullion.com is proud to offer extremely competitive prices for the 1 oz Australian Kangaroo 2021 Silver coin. You may compare our prices easily as they are published live online. The account setting couldn’t be easier. We deliver fast and secure. Leave all the hassle to us!