1 Ducats Gold Coin
- Contains: 3.44 grams of 986/1000 gold
- Producer: Austrian Mint
- Country: Austria
- Series: Ducat
- Weight: 3.44 grams
- Diameter: 19.75 mm
- Insurance: Mandatory
* The weight displayed is the fine metal content of the item. It does not reflect the actual weight of the product which may be higher.
* The delivered products may vary slightly from the picture shown.
The 1 Ducats Gold Coins commemorate Emperor Franz Joseph I, who had one of the longest modern reigns. The Emperor died in 1916 and this is why on all of the 4 Ducats Gold Coins it appears the year 1915, no matter in which year they were minted.
The coins are manufactured from 98.60% fine gold, which is equivalent to 23 ¾ carats.
The coin's obverse features the portrait of the commemorative Emperor facing right and is surrounded by “FRANC IOS I D G AUSTRAIAE IMPERATOR”.
On the reverse, you may see an illustration of a double-headed eagle, a symbol of the Austrian Empire, and engraved words “HUNGAR BOHEM GAL LOD ILL REX A A 1915”.
- - We ship orders the very same day the payment is cleared;
- - Fully Insured – all the shipments are fully insured by Vienna Insurance Group;
- - Privacy – all the packages will have no external markings of what is inside;
- - Tracking – we will provide you with a courier’s tracking number in order for you to monitor its delivery.
EuropaBullion.com is proud to offer extremely competitive prices for the 1 Ducats Gold Coin. The account setting couldn’t be easier. We deliver fast and secure. Leave all the hassle to us!