1 Oz Goddess Europa Silver Coin
- Contains: 1 oz of 999.9 fine silver
- Producer: Bulmint
- Production License Holder: Europa Bullion ®
- Country: Tokelau
- Legal tender: 5 Dollars
- Condition: Uncirculated
- Year of production: 2021
- Mintage: 100,000 pcs
- Diameter: 38.6mm
- Packaging: Single coin capsule; Tube of 20 pcs; 25 x 20 silver tubes;
- Insurance: Mandatory
Inspired by the myth of Goddess Europa, writers, historians, and people of art gave her name to the continent.
According to Greek mythology, Goddess Europa was one of the many objects of affection of Zeus. In order to avoid the jealousy of his wife, Zeus metamorphosed into a white bull and managed to abduct Europa and swim to the island of Crete.
EuropaBullion.com is happy to present you our exclusive 1 Oz Goddess Europa Silver Coin.
The coin’s obverse features Goddess Europa on the Bull, the engraved name "Goddess Europa", the purity "999.9", the metal "Fine Silver", and the weight "1 oz”.
The reverse side futures the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the inscription “ELIZABETH II”, the country of issue "Tokelau", the year of production "2021", along with the face value "5 DOLLARS".
- - We ship orders the very same day the payment is cleared;
- - Fully Insured – all the shipments are fully insured by Vienna Insurance Group;
- - Privacy – all the packages will have no external markings of what is inside;
- - Tracking – we will provide you with a carrier’s tracking number in order for you to monitor its delivery.
EuropaBullion.com is proud to offer extremely competitive prices for the 1 Oz Goddess Europa Silver Coin. You may compare our prices easily as they are published live online. The account setting couldn’t be easier. We deliver fast and secure. Leave all the hassle to us!