1 Oz Tokelau Chronos 2021 Silver Coin
- Contains: 1 troy ounce of 999.9 pure silver
- Producer: Pressburg Mint, Slovakia on LBMA certified blanks provided by SEMPSA JP, part of the Heimerle and Meule Group
- Country: Tokelau, New Zealand
- Series: Tokelau Chronos
- Legal tender: 5 NZD
- Condition: Uncirculated
- Year of production: 2021
- Diameter: 38.00 mm
- Thickness: 2.8 mm
- Mintage: 30000 pcs worldwide
- Product packaging: Single coin capsule
- Insurance: Mandatory
The Tokelau Chronos 1 oz Silver Coin was first issued in 2015 by Pressburg Mint. Each year the design of the coins is different. The new Chronos coin is a symbol of everything that comes and goes.
On the obverse side you may see an effigy of Her Majesty, the inscriptions “ELIZABETH II”, the year of issue “2021”, the country of issue “TOKELAU”, stylized clockwork mechanisms, textures, and the face value “5 DOLLARS”.
The coin's reverse features a clock with ornaments showing the time 5 minutes to 12:00; the coin’s name “CHRONOS”, the silver symbol “AG”, the weight “1 oz”, and the purity “FINE SILVER 9999”.
- - We ship orders the very same day the payment is cleared;
- - Fully Insured – all the shipments are fully insured by Vienna Insurance Group;
- - Privacy – all the packages will have no external markings of what is inside;
- - Tracking – we will provide you with a carrier’s tracking number in order for you to monitor its delivery.
EuropaBullion.com is proud to offer extremely competitive prices for the 1 Oz Tokelau Chronos 2021 Silver Coin. You may compare our prices easily as they are published live online. The account setting couldn’t be easier. We deliver fast and secure. Leave all the hassle to us!